Restructor is non hazardous, environmentally and user safe. A standard dust mask is adequate protection to keep from inhaling any atomized vapors that may be airborne during application.
- Open container and use directly as provided.
- Apply by spray application (low pressure) garden type sprayer. Set nozzle at fine mist.
- Apply to a clean and properly prepared surface.
- Spray Restructor on to the substrate wetting out the surface without ponding or puddling.
- All excess material must be removed and cleaned from the surface. If allowed to dry this material can be a bond breaking condition for any additional material to be placed over the treated area.
Repeat this process as needed to attain the desired effect. Note: If surface is excessively dry, hot or windy, the surface may have to be dampened with water to avoid flash setting of the material on the surface. Restructor is a penetrant not a surface coating. It reacts and works internally on the substrate as well as the surface.
Increases compressive and flexural qualities, Improved Freeze-Thaw Resistance, Improved Abrasion Resistance, Im-proved Chemical Resistance, Breathable, Stops Dusting and Pitting, Paintable, Excellent U. V. Resistance, Non Toxic, Non Flammable, Odor Free, Water Based, No VOC/VOS, User Safe, Environmentally Safe, GRAS Certified Ingredients (Gen¬erally Accepted As Safe) by the FDA
Available in 1 gallon jugs, 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums or 275 gallon totes
STORAGE & HANDLING
Do not freeze. Shelf life 3 years.